Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Suite Invasion

First of all, it's pretty awkward when people in your class are going on and on about smoking weed and how it's awkward to be around people who don't smoke weed. I just kinda stayed quiet for that. But anyway, Leah was asleep just now, and I was sitting on my bed teaching myself how to do needlepoint, when there was a knock on our suite door. "RAs on duty, open up!" There I was, thinking that someone in our suite had reported our pothead suitemate. He walked in saying someone outside could smell weed, which is pretty much always the case around our suite. Ugh. Unfortunately, or fortunately, said pothead suitemate was out somewhere when all this went down. I'm honestly a bit intimidated by her, like I think she'd kill Leah and I or something if one of us reported her.

No comments:

Post a Comment