Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Club

I feel like this is a good early thing to talk about, since it's a college-y thing to do. My friends Lindsay and Rebecca had gone to some nightclub the weekend beforehand, and there was an event at a different 18+ nightclub the weekend after. They invited me to go, and I figured it might be fun. First, we didn't know where to go. We walked past this line of people that looked a little sketchy, and that turned out to be the club. So we went in, and start awkwardly dancing in the corner where there were slightly less people crowded together. Apparently the way to get a girl to dance with you at a club is to step behind her and wrap your arms around her waist...if the girl's lucky. Ick. The dancing itself actually wasn't that bad, but some of the guys were a little more problematic. The second guy was someone who I recognized as an Emersonian, and not one of the attractive ones. It was that guy who was all beard that I'd met about two weeks before. The guy that stayed with me the longest was extremely attractive, according to Leah. I don't know, I never even saw his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment