Thursday, January 26, 2012

This semester

is going to be insane, but hopefully it's worth it! The costume designer for our Shakespeare Society convinced me to interview to be her assistant, so I did, and I didn't think that I got it because they told me that I would have heard back that night. I didn't find out until last night, after having panicked about how much homework I have. So there's that. I'm only on for the first show,  but I think I'd just stay on for the rest of the semester if things work out. It's awesome that I got it, because none of the student groups really wanted me last semester. Since I'm not in a BFA program, there's a lot more for me to prove. We also have these lovely things called crew assignments, which basically says that the college will decide which show a freshman has to sell their soul to. Mine's the entire second half of February, conveniently timed with three group projects. Yay! I've already decided that I'll have to drop out of the school's fashion show, because it's in April and I don't think I get free time again until March. I can't make 5-7 outfits in a month, especially when there's homework going on.

...I really hope that I'll stop doubting my choice of major soon. It's not like I have any idea what else I'd study, so I'd better just get over that.

No comments:

Post a Comment