Saturday, October 22, 2011

Quelf

I've started a trend! I went to the student symphony at MIT with my roommate and our friend, and then we didn't really want to hang out at MIT afterwards. When we got back to my floor, there were people from a different dorm baking cookies. Being college kids, we know how exciting free food is. Somehow, while talking to the people there that I didn't know, we ended up deciding to play Quelf in my British guy friend's room. He didn't even play, just did all the timer stuff. I never really thought about how that game can be a great bonding experience with people I'd only met about an hour before. Tonight, one of them brought a lot of people from her floor, so it was roughly half and half between her floor and my floor/friends. And that was pretty much my weekend so far! I'd really missed playing that game.

No comments:

Post a Comment