Monday, October 24, 2011

Work Work Work

So far, I haven't been too overwhelmed by what I have to do. I've had to write a lot of essays, but there's always time for that. And then, today happened. In my schedule, I have two half-semester classes for stagecraft, and the second one met for the first time today. It's scenic construction, which I don't think I'll be very good at. The teacher ended up not being able to come to class, but we still got the syllabus. Apparently we have to do a bunch of stuff outside of class, as in hardcore scenic work. I remember tech ed in sixth grade, and I remember how I wasn't very good with the whole power-tools-and-lumber thing. I'm officially worried, especially because I'm working on a costume project for this half of the semester as well. Also there was something about needing to work over a weekend that will be assigned to us at a later date. I can't do the Nov. 12th weekend, because I'm going to New York to be a cheerleader at the Quidditch World Cup, but I don't think that's going to be considered a valid excuse because it's extracurricular. Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment