Thursday, February 16, 2012

Here goes...my sanity?

Today marks the first of my ten days of hell. As in, crew assignment. That whole selling-my-soul-to-a-show thing. Freshman minion, that's me! Today, I'm there for five hours. That's the minimum commitment for this schedule, sometimes I'll have to be there for thirteen hours straight. I don't know yet if they decided to put me on costume crew. I have three essays due tomorrow, which I haven't had time to do because I spent my week prepping a discussion for an earlier meeting of the same class. Goodbye friends and sanity, hello stress! I met this awesome guy last weekend, and we've been talking all week, but if he asks me to hang out I'm not sure when that can happen. I haven't told him that the reason we met is because I was out with my friends for one last exciting weekend before letting this show steal my life until right before spring break. Anyway, I've got like three hours to do my homework, I'd better make it count! Hopefully my suitemate shuts up soon, I can't stand hearing "oh my gahhhhd, what the fahck" one more time right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment