Monday, February 20, 2012

Things overheard during crew (the more finished version)

"Did you know that they're sending our recycling to Jupiter? Yeah, it's made of gas, so when they send things out there, the gas like hides it. They're just taking all the money we spend on recycling."

"He's Mormon, but he's secretly gay..."

"Oh my god, you watch Dance Moms too?!?!"

"The first time I took ecstasy, I just sat there and rubbed my butt against the wall for like two hours."

"I can't wait to go home, because I can get pot for 80 bucks!"

"There's a kid somewhere who is allergic to everything except tic-tacs."
-"How does he live?"
-"He's not doing a very good job of it..."

"They have to let us leave at 11, because that's when the building closes!" (We'd been let out at like 11:20 for three consecutive days, did she not notice?)

"Ew, I can't help them strike the set. I'm an actor. I'm not built for this."

Also, sometimes, instead of talking they just sing their conversations.

Don't get me wrong, a few of them were actually okay. But most of them...how the hell are they in college?

1 comment: