Friday, February 24, 2012

Oh my gosh

This week has been a problem. So I already went over some of the stuff I've heard since I've been there; I feel like I'm losing brain cells by the second. Everyone else on the costume crew is either a musical theatre major or a BFA actor, so they're basically this huge clique that looks down on people like me. There's a BFA design freshman who's technically in charge of us, and she's sometimes nice but mostly hangs out with the actors. I guess it's a BFA thing? I'm really beginning to realize that I'm not friends with acting majors, and I remember why. The majority of them are completely obsessed with themselves, and only seem to have things in common with other people who are obsessed with themselves. I think the major difference between drama club and being here is that these people take everything way too seriously. I mean, they're not all bitches, but a lot of them act that way. And the ones who don't are still friends with the super bitchy ones, so they don't even really talk to me much either. This weekend is going to be very lonely, since I'm there for seven hours today and twelve the next two. Then, I can have a life again and everything will be beautiful...but I still have that problem about the theatre here.

No comments:

Post a Comment