Thursday, November 3, 2011

Continuation of the night

There's a website we have called LikeALittle where people post about other people they find attractive. My friends, messing with me, posted this: I met you at the quidditch thing tonight... came to your floor, saw your friend in the elevator. be mine? And then, this popped up, citing my building as the location:  I was in the elevator with you tonight. I flirted with your friend...but you're totally hot too. I love Texans <3


We don't have that many Texans, and the girl I was walking with is one of them. Leah knew that a guy we know is his best friend just by description, and said friend came to our floor randomly to "use the kitchen," despite the fact that every floor has a kitchen. He stopped, talked to us for a bit, and then turned around and left. It's a trap! Apparently guys do send spies, but I don't know if it was for me or for my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment