Sunday, November 6, 2011

Territorial

My roommate told me that she was planning to have a slumber party while I was away last night. That's fine, we invite friends to sleep on our floor once in a while, and it's a fun time. But then she texted me that they slept in MY bed last night. I don't remember offering them that. It doesn't bug me when people sit ON my bed, but....those are my sheets. I feel like I should probably wash them again now, because that's a little weird. At least it was only my roommate and our other close friend, but still. She has her own bed, and it's in the same room. This is only the second issue I've had, so I guess I've had it pretty good so far. The other issue is that she's always asleep when I'm not and I don't want to disturb her, except I always have plenty of things to get done.

Normally it's just my unhygienic pothead suitemate that bugs me, for stinking up the suite and leaving her shit all over the hallway instead of in her room.

No comments:

Post a Comment