Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloweekend

I have to say, being at college during Halloween reminds me of a con. Seriously. People were in costume everywhere. I was dressed as San from Princess Mononoke, and lots of people just went up to me and said that they loved the movie and I'd done a great job with the costume. A lot of my friends went trick-or-treating, but my costume wasn't really suited for super-cold weather. On Friday I'd been off-campus, in Amherst, and the party I went to at Hampshire was also filled with awesome costumes. I kept seeing this guy dressed as the Joker with a green mohawk everywhere, and there was some guy dressed as Gumby. Granted, one of my guy friends at Emerson was also Gumby, so I guess that was popular this year. I spent like half an hour on Saturday night running after two of my friends with a camera, because Gumby and a Banana in Pajamas chased each other down every hall in our building. I think they should do it again in another dorm at some random time. I'm already planning next Halloween in the back of my mind, because it's just so epic when it's a full weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment