Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Perks of Being in the City

 Josh Groban was on campus today. My friend Chris was chilling on the commons with his iPod on, and he just happened to look up at the right moment to have awkward eye contact. Apparently he even ate at EmCafe, because he tweeted about eating a sandwich. I find it hilarious that someone actually tweeted about eating a sandwich, because I remember a comedy sketch from a while ago that mentioned how nobody cared when Lady Gaga was eating a sandwich. Anyway. I've informed Chris that I'm going to be hanging out with him a lot more, because he also found Jeff Bridges about a month ago, and someone else too. I guess he just randomly attracts celebrities or something. Sadly, when Leah was filming Chris, myself, and our other friend Erin for a project just now, there were no sightings.

No comments:

Post a Comment